Saturday, February 21, 2015

6/52: I'll try again



The only thing is
to be able to make sure
you save any questions about
your experience.

I'm sure that you can also use
a different post
to show up in my mind.

I'm sure you have to be able
to make a decision.

I'm sure you get the latest version of the day.

I'm not sure if I can see the full story
of my life.

The first time
I had the opportunity. 

Please note that you are not
an option for the next day. 
I'm not going anywhere
for more than a year,
I will not be able to make it.

The other hand is
a good idea.

I'll try again.

**
 
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

the entire text was generated using text suggestions provided by  my phone. I'd wanted to try this for a while. It seems like Austin Kleon's black out poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment